Videos are not playing for me. What should I do?
Video problems are rare, but they can pop up from time to time. No matter the frequency, they’re always frustrating to deal with.
Let’s start with some general troubleshooting tips:
- Double check your internet connection.
- Close out your internet browser and reopen it.
- Restart your mobile device or computer.
Some mobile specific tips:
- Check if your device is running a supported OS (5.0 or higher for Android devices and 10.0 or higher for iOS).
Some desktop specific tips:
- Clear your internet browser cache.
- On Mac: SHIFT + COMMAND + r
- On Windows: CTRL + SHIFT + r
- Switch to a different browser, we recommend Google Chrome.